Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP) has released a free iPhone app. The CAP Mobile app allows Smartphone users to learn more about Assistive Technology, accommodation solutions and disability events.
For persons with disabilities, this is a great resource to find out about solutions that may make your Smartphone more helpful.
The CAP mobile app provides the following features:
- News and tips on the latest and greatest assistive technology.
- Information about events in the disability community.
- Downloads of CAP event presentations and materials right to your Smartphone.
- Export events to your Calendar so you don’t miss anything.
- Videos to learn about assistive technology and how it can help users.
- Videos to hear how CAP has helped others.
- Contact CAP with questions.
An Android version is coming soon.
CAP works to make the Federal Government a model employer of persons with disabilities by providing job accommodations and equal access to electronic and information technology.
The CAP Mobile App is now available in the iTunes App Store.