Were you aware that you could now use your iPhone’s camera flash as an indicator light? Of course you can and here’s how.
Note – This tip works on the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S using iOS 5
First go into Accessibility using the Settings app (General > Accessibility). Next, select LED Flash for Alerts and simply turn it on.
Now, whenever you receive a new alert, you’ll see your iPhone’s camera flash blinking as well.
THE APPADVICE APP IS FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! (AND WE MEAN LIMITED!)
If you enjoyed this article, make sure to download the AppAdvice app. It brings you daily updates on the world of iOS, iPhone, iPad and jailbreak free of charge right to your iDevice - On the App Store now.
- Jailbreak Only: WinterBoard Is Now Fully Compatible With iOS 5
- Jailbreak Only: FavoriteContacts – Add Your Favorite Contacts To Notification Center
- Steve Jobs Wanted Dropbox – Instead We Got iCloud
- Jailbreak Only: Redsn0w Updated – Adds Windows Support, Makes Several Fixes
- Twitter CEO: Integration In iOS 5 Has Tripled Daily Twitter Sign-Ups